| ALL ABOUT TOURS - California is proud to offer tour participants one of the best travel insurance plans available. |
The following parameters apply:
- The insurance plan must be purchased no later than final payment
- Commission will be protected if the claim is paid under the terms of the Description Coverage.
- The commission will be protected on the full trip cost except travel agency service fees.
- If the booking is a fully refundable land only booking, the Travel Agent must obtain a letter from their client stating reason for cancellation prior to commission reimbursement being paid (as the client will not be filing a claim). All About TOURS will NOT be responsible for the filing of any insurance claims or commission reimbursements.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption Benefit covers all pre-paid non-refundable trip cost except travel agency service fees.
- Pre-existing medical exclusion waived if insurance purchased with initial trip payment.
- This program does not cover travel items not purchased through All About Tours.
- All About Tours is not responsible for Travel Guard claims for the client or travel agent.
- Upon purchase, Plan cost is non-refundable.
- Changes in ticketed reservations require insurance plan to be re-purchased!
Trip cancellation and Interruption
Reimburses for forfeited, non-refundable, unused payments or deposits if you must cancel or interrupt your trip due to a covered illness, injury, or death of you, family member, or traveling companion or for other covered reasons. (Please review the "Description of Coverage" provided for complete details).
Trip Delay Reimburses up to $100 per day if your trip is delayed due to covered reasons for more than 12 hours for reasonable, additional expenses until travel becomes possible. (Please review the "Description of Coverage" provided for complete details).
For insurance questions or to file an insurance claim please call Travel Guard toll free:
Product #004351 P5 2/09
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available under policy series T30337NUFIC. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the Policy, the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburg, PA., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principle place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states. Travel assistance services are provided by Travel Guard.